favorite this postQuickBooks 15 Accountant / Systems Consultant (Greater Gulf Coast Area)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Part Time or on a Project Basis –
Reasonable Rates-No Staff/Office Overhead! Deal Direct! Great references! show contact info
Former accomplished Fortune 500 financial accountant / consultant / developer available part-time or on a project basis in the greater Panhandle area.
* QuickBooks Enterprise 15 for Manufacturing and Distribution
* Accounting, financial systems - setup and maintenance
* Financial planning, budgeting, and analysis
* MS Access and Excel with custom systems development including interfaces, data import / export
* Year end audit / CPA prep
* Bank/venture capital presentations
* Contact management
* Database marketing and promotion systems
* Many other challenges (please request resume for full details)
* Accomplished in accounting, financial, business and manufacturing systems
* Rooted in a savvy accounting background with a passion for detail
* Superior analytical and organizational skills in support of process and profit improvement
* A successful, versatile innovator, and relentless optimizer who has succeeded in conquering many challenges and achieving success in dynamic environments and in various roles from small businesses to a Fortune 500 ones
* Great communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
* A multi-dimensional expert in combining people, skills, technologies, and processes in new and creative ways to not only improve efficiencies, cut costs and add value to the bottom line, but to also gain competitive advantages as well!
Streamline and organize your business processes to not only get a better understanding and control of operations, increase efficiencies to save time and money, but also gain competitive advantages as well!